Monday, April 22, 2013

More Blue Thank You Cards

Happy Monday! Hope your week is off to a great start! This past weekend I was a busy bee in my little loft studio working on my biggest order yet! (By the way, it's so great saying order!) I made over 55 blue thank you cards and heart embellished envelopes.  Remember my blue thank you notes from one of my earlier posts?  Well, the same great gal needed some more! My arm seriously got tired though, haha! Each card and envelope is made one at time, and that means pulling the lever over 100 times to ink my rollers and plate to make an impression. By the last 20 or so, I was using both arms to pull down!  Weak, I know. 

To package them up, I wanted to use some recently purchased baker's twine.  I bought all these different colors, and couldn't decide which I wanted to use. I ended up packaging them in groups of 10 and tying them each with a different color of baker's twine.  Here's a couple pics from this weekend of the finished cards:





No comments:

Post a Comment